Thursday, August 13, 2009

The Rascal Manifesto

“The Rascal Manifesto”
by: Chris Brady

I was born free and I intend to live like it.
This means that I will live my life while I am alive.
No one owns me except my Creator.
No one can put me in a box, a category, a social group, a voting block or a classification… I am fiercely independent.
I know that with my freedom comes responsibility.
I take responsibility for my own actions and I hold the bar high on myself.
I am not afraid to struggle, because it’s the struggle that makes me great.
I know that excellence always lies on the other side of inconvenience.
I am a learning machine.
I read, I confront brutal reality, I grow.
Long term no one and nothing can defeat me because I will keep coming back stronger and better than before.
I will educate myself about the true principles of freedom, and I will strive mightily to preserve freedom for the next generation.
I rely on no man and no government to provide for me.
I will not follow the herd of mediocrity and victim thinking.
I don’t follow herds, I run with packs… a pack of rascals.
Let others bask in their privileges… as for me, I will invest them in my purpose.
I will defy description.
I will charge the hill.
I will make a difference… because I am a rascal!

No comments:

Post a Comment