Monday, December 9, 2013

How Many Kings?

Happy Monday morning readers!

I wanted to share a song with you that is very quickly becoming one of my favorites. It is called How Many Kings by Downhere (you can download your copy HERE). Although it was released last year on their album Bethlehem Skyline, I am just hearing it now (late again, I know). It is being billed as a "CHRISTmas Song" because it speaks about the birth of my King but the message is timeless.

The chorus:
How many kings step down from their thrones?
How many lords have abandoned their homes?
How many greats have become the least for me?
And how many gods have poured out their hearts
To romance a world that is torn all apart
How many fathers gave up their sons for me?


I have posted a fan's music video below. As you watch it, read the lyrics, and ask yourself that question... "How many kings?..."

God Bless!
Jason Jasper


No comments:

Post a Comment